Baked Baby Potatoes and Veggies
Perfectly baked veggies can totally make a roast dinner – keep it simple with this classic combo.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Put the potatoes into a bowl and mix with the olive oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and then toss to coat.
- Transfer the potatoes into a baking dish, spacing them evenly apart.
- Roast the potatoes until they are tender and golden, turning them occasionally for about 30min- 1 hour. Transfer the roasted potatoes to a serving dish and serve with vegetables or a healthy sauce.
- Chop the carrot into your desired shape and then place them in an oiled baking tray. Roast for 15-25 minutes until they are soft. Serve as desired.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (¾ cup uncooked chopped cabbage, ¼ cup water, ½ -1 tsp. mixed herbs, sprinkle of salt.) into a pan and leave to boil until the cabbages are transparent. Drain the remaining water if there is still any. Serve as desired