Baked Vegan Pancake
We eat breakfast every morning. It’s something we can make quickly before work. Usually oatmeal, cereals or fruit smoothies. I have all sorts of pancake recipes that I use, but lately I’ve been wanting to turn away from the processed mix. So I came up with this simple recipe for pancakes made in the oven with and it actually makes one very large pancake (perfect for sharing with someone).
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Sift the flour, baking powder, sugar, egg-replacer and salt into a large bowl.
- Add nuts, almonds and blackcurrants
- Wisk the water and milk and oil together in a small bowl.
- Make a whole in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet. Then stir until blended.
- The mixture will be lumpy. Grease pan with a touch of olive oil.
- Pour the batter into the tray Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown Perfect for 2 people.
- Serve with strawberries, blackcurrants and a handful of your desired nuts (or your own desired healthy choice)