Banana Nut Bread
Cheap and easy, low-fat and low-sugar, yet extremely delicious. This banana cake is almost too good to be true. Banana bread is always a welcome treat at breakfast or tea time. While most banana bread recipes contain dairy and eggs, this vegan variation uses neither but is still moist and delicious.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour batter into a light oil-sprayed bread/ loaf pan.
- Bake at 350..F for 50 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow loaf to cool before slicing.