Nut Bean Burger
This burger goes together in no time, but if you want to get a jump-start on cookout prep, you can make them a day ahead. Refrigerate the mixture until about an hour before you're ready to grill.
- Half boil all the beans.
- Remove from boil and place in a food processor.
- Add all ingredients in a food processor and mix until the mixture makes a dough.
- Shape the dough into your desired shapes.
- Place dough in a lightly greased tray and bake for 18-25 minutes.
- Best serve with a relish of your choice.